SteadyAudit for Microsoft Dynamics SL
Start auditing Dynamics SL 2018 CU7 (or earlier) data today!
- Helps achieve SOX compliance and detect fraud.
- Track changes by user, date/time, workstation, and application.
- Separate Audit Database
- Database table-level auditing. All changes to a table’s data are recorded.
- A service transfers audit data to the audit database on a configurable schedule.
- Provides greater security than tables in original database and optimized storage.
- Essential audit tables are logged to record when auditing starts and stops.
- Setup Application
- Lets administrators start/stop auditing on system/application tables.*
- Admins can disable auditing on all audited tables with one checkbox.
- Triggers record Windows user, UTC date/time, workstation, and application used for change.
- Triggers record all rows in the SL table affected by a change from any program.
- Admin. emailed if configured triggers are missing or disabled.
- New: Maximum number of days to retain audit data can be configured for any table under audit.
- Report Application
- Audit searches can be filtered by selected and/or changed columns.
- Search and display data interactively. (Date/time displayed in workstation’s local time.)
- Auditor’s search parameters and column filters print in report header.
- Print with Crystal Reports.
- Export directly to Excel.
- “All Detail” report and “Export All to Excel” show all detail results from latest search.
- Find all changes to a column or set of columns.
- Versions for Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 and 2015 are also available.
- Requires SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher.
- System Requirements
Sold through Microsoft Dynamics SL Partners. Contact your partner and ask them about SteadyAudit by SteadyCode today!
*Excludes tables with the image datatype, such as CustomVBA, PVRec.